The core of TRUSTS: Innovating European data markets through trust, security, and federation
29 October 2020
Speakers: Peter A. Bruck, DIO / Natalia Simon and Silvia Castellvi, IDSA / Ioannis Markopoulos, Forthnet / Bert Utermark, G1 Governance One / Charlotte Ducuing, KU Leuven / Benjamin Heitmann, Fraunhofer FIT
Moderator: Martin Kaltenböck, SWC
Technical support: Thomas Thurner, SWC
Trust is a crucial precondition so that people feel secure and are willing to share their data to contribute to a pan-European data ecosystem in which European values like personal rights and GDPR are highly respected.
In this session you will learn more about the EU project TRUSTS within the H2020 programme and an Austrian perspective on it. You will be introduced to:
- EU Data Strategy
- A market study of data markets
- Creating innovative data ecosystems with interconnected resources that can function harmoniously as a single transparent unit
- Operator business model options in a federated TRUSTS data ecosystem
- Legal and ethical pillars of TRUSTS
- Technical foundation of TRUSTS to enable and maintain data sovereignty
- Stakeholder engagement
Please register here.